DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel-friendly case for spare propellers for Mavic 3?

lomposlapos

Reactions
Looking to carry 2 or 3 or 4 sets of M3 props in luggage. (1 set = 4 props).
Suggestions for lightweight, semi-hard case?

Something like this, except more compact. Unfortunately in this case the props' center and tip ends are not alternatingly positioned/packed so takes double space.

Something like this, except more compact. Unfortunately in this case the props' center and tip ends are not alternatingly positioned/packed so takes double space.
Have a check of the Lowepro hard side cases such as the following in various sizes. I use one for my M2Pro props.

Lowepro Hard side cases

I use the Rlsoco M3 case for everything, it’s quite deep and has a double compartment where you can put the basic rc in the bottom and the RC Pro in the top. Since I don’t need two controllers, I stash spare propellors in the lower section.

I have the DJI Convertible carrying bag so I just keep an extra set of props in an Oakley's sunglasses micro fiber bag and lay them above the controller/battery flap in that bag along with a real compass and reading glasses and even a Snickers bar and a bottle of water. Planty of room for that in that awesome OEM bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony Ivory

Any hard shell reading glasses case will do the job.

Reactions: Anthony Ivory

This one worked for me, so I just ordered it. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190