DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel in a flash: 48 hours in SEOUL!

roflyer

Reactions
Hello guys,

This is the latest video on my channel, I spent 48 hours in Seoul, South Korea and tried to make the most of it. I captured footage with Mavic 2 Zoom, Osmo Action and my iPhone. There are some nice timelapses, hyperlapses you may enjoy.

Please give a thumbs up, and consider subscribbing to the channel if you like the content!!
76_2x.gif

Wow! South Korean is high on my bucket list of places to visit. Those scenes around the palace grounds have become so familiar after having watch scores of historic Korean dramas. Thanks for sharing the video.

What are the regulations in South Korea as far as flying a drone?

Wow! South Korean is high on my bucket list of places to visit. Those scenes around the palace grounds have become so familiar after having watch scores of historic Korean dramas. Thanks for sharing the video.

What are the regulations in South Korea as far as flying a drone?

Hello friend, thanks for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed it! The entire city of Seoul is a no-fly zone, except for a park where you can fly drones and other remote controlled aircraft. You must register at the park booth and comply with the safety rules, park operation and limits.

I only stayed in Seoul, because I was on a connection to a diving trip to the Republic of Palau (videos on my channel), so I can't talk much about South Korea's specific regulations for flying outside the park I mentioned.

When you go there, please share a video with us!

Cheers!!

Cool vid!

Reactions: roflyer
Way fun! Felt transported to Korea, old and new. You capture the essence of the big city and the traditional heritage. Well done ...

Reactions: roflyer
Way fun! Felt transported to Korea, old and new. You capture the essence of the big city and the traditional heritage. Well done ...
Hello Joe, thanks a lot for the feedback and watching!! Consider subscribbing to my channel for more content like this!!

Hello guys,

This is the latest video on my channel, I spent 48 hours in Seoul, South Korea and tried to make the most of it. I captured footage with Mavic 2 Zoom, Osmo Action and my iPhone. There are some nice timelapses, hyperlapses you may enjoy.

Please give a thumbs up, and consider subscribbing to the channel if you like the content!!
76_2x.gif

great video! i live here in seoul and you have inspired me to get out more than i do...i recently just got my first drone, but how do you like the osmo action? i am just getting into this whole thing, so don't know much about videography. thanks in advance!

Hello guys,

76_2x.gif

best footage in Seoul so far.?

his is the latest video on my channel, I spent 48 hours in Seoul, South Korea and tried to make the most of it. I captured footage with Mavic 2 Zoom, Osmo Action and my iPhone. There are some nice timelapses, hyperlapses you may enjoy.
Hi Roflyer,
wow, the editing is top class and the images are amazing ??? I enjoyed every second of the video! The glass bottom gave me some goosebumps ?
thanks for sharing, cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato