DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Aruba in December -

AaronB4206

Reactions
Hello everyone - sorry if this has been asked before - I am traveling to Aruba in December for vacation and want to bring my Air. Does anyone know of any customs restrictions or rules on bringing it in? Ive never traveled outside the US with it so any advise/ help would be appreciated. Thank you

Aaron

Hello everyone - sorry if this has been asked before - I am traveling to Aruba in December for vacation and want to bring my Air. Does anyone know of any customs restrictions or rules on bringing it in? Ive never traveled outside the US with it so any advise/ help would be appreciated. Thank you

Aaron

No they don’t we flex United in May and had no problem at all customs and tsa didn’t really even look my stuff over, just make sure batteries are in battery bags, and electrical tape the batteries off

Should be fine. You're WAY under the Wh restriction for lithium ion batteries - just make sure they are with you in your carry on and NOT in your checked baggage. You may want to buy a cheap fireproof battery bag for your extra batteries. I've flown 4 times now with my Air on United, Air Canada, and Hawaiian and nobody even looked at my drone or at the batteries in my carry on.

Following up on this old thread; wondering how the trip to Aruba went with your Mavic Air? I'm flying there tomorrow but taking my Mavic 2 and hoping to get some good footage.

I'm heading down to Aruba and Curacao next month. Curacao got back to me right away with stamped papers but haven't heard anything back about customs in Aruba. Did anyone have paperwork they took or had any problems. I'm taking my Pro 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22