DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Traveling Vietnam

I really liked the video: the music fits the images, you have some breathtaking scenes and it's entertaining to watch.
Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful, old meets new. Nice to see people enjoying themselves after all the horror the country has gone through. So clean and green now.

We have been traveling Vietnam this spring, I made some videos when we were out in the open (combined them with other videos from phone and GoPro). The landscape is so beautiful, I wish we had more time there. You can watch the video on my youtube channel:

What a lovely video! My only regret is that I wanted to enjoy the clips a bit longer. I loved that fact that you took your young kids here, which is exactly what my wife and I have done for many trips around the world with our small children. There is no better education than travel for young minds. I loved the scenes of Ha Long Bay, the agricultural and rural scenes, the traffic and motorbike scenes, and the fast rhythm of the vibrant country. We were there several years ago and it brought back fond memories. We even went to the museum of the American Atrocities, Ho Chi Minhs home, etc.

Great video. A+

Dale
Miami

We have been traveling Vietnam this spring, I made some videos when we were out in the open (combined them with other videos from phone and GoPro). The landscape is so beautiful, I wish we had more time there. You can watch the video on my youtube channel:

Great footage, we are visiting February 24, heard so much negativity over drone use, i,m concerned about having drone confiscated , the application process and price to fly is ridiculous, i would be flying a mini 2, did you encounter any issues?
Regards Neil