DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Treasure Barn

Reactions
Heres a quick video I made of a barn thats being taken down soon on my familys property. My grandfather was a bit of a hoarder and when he passed some 20 years ago it was literally filled. Everything from a 48 plymouth club coupe and old coins to bags of newspaper and nails could be found inside. We aptly named it the Treasure Barn. Hope you enjoy

Heres a quick video I made of a barn thats being taken down soon on my familys property. My grandfather was a bit of a hoarder and when he passed some 20 years ago it was literally filled. Everything from a 48 plymouth club coupe and old coins to bags of newspaper and nails could be found inside. We aptly named it the Treasure Barn. Hope you enjoy

Wow really really nice [emoji106] great footage.
I like the Flying into the barn part.

Interesting subject and cool footage. I assume the barn was more in tact when your grandpa first put his things in it. Looks like more than just daily weather exposure got to it. What took out the roof and back wall?

Reactions: InfiniteStudent
Interesting subject and cool footage. I assume the barn was more in tact when your grandpa first put his things in it. Looks like more than just daily weather exposure got to it. What took out the roof and back wall?
The barn was in great shape for a while. It was neglected later in my grandfathers life and once he passed it wasn't worth repairing and has slowly deteriorated over the years. The back corner was pretty bad and once that went all it took were some heavy snows and winds to keep the degradation going. Fortunately we were able to salvage all of the treasures long before that happened.

Reactions: Chip
Someone did a possi burnout in front of it.

Reactions: InfiniteStudent

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661