DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek as monitor with the DJI RC Pro

It works for me using a Lifthor bracket for the Tripltek. I have modified mine a bit as I use a tablet mount from a Secraft tray.
Interesting, and great to see it working for you.
I didn't know if Tripltek would accept & pass streaming video.

Question, you're using a computer tablet as a screen because of the 1200 Nit or because you already have it?

Normally performance through a 2nd OS device (tablet) isn't as fast as a 2nd screen without OS. It's a great tablet, but rather hefty.

When you wave your hand in ft of screen, is there a delay before you see screen movement... how much? 1/2 second?

Reactions: sancap
Sorry... just saw your video.
Their is a lag, but couldn't seem to catch the movements on both screens easily. Not a 1/2 at all, but visible,

Question, you're using a computer tablet as a screen because of the 1200 Nit or because you already have it?

Normally performance through a 2nd OS device (tablet) isn't as fast as a 2nd screen without OS. It's a great tablet, but rather hefty.

When you wave your hand in ft of screen, is there a delay before you see screen movement... how much? 1/2 second?
I already had the Tripltek and do like the bigger screen. The battery lasts all day. I will take another video with my hand later tonight.

Reactions: zeusfl
Nope, I finished the project I was on, made some money and sold it. It was just to big and cumbersome to be easy to use on a regular basis.
Oh wow! You had that long before project... figured you just enjoyed flying the big ship. Sold the Gremsy & all as a package?

Here is another video.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
The second video looks better but is still sufficient lag to be bad at FPV or flying fast low to the ground, however is good for photography and probably takes videos.

The second video looks better but is still sufficient lag to be bad at FPV or flying fast low to the ground, however is good for photography and probably takes videos.
I'd agree a 2nd monitor (low latency) would have less lag... I got lost, are you wanting to FPV fly low the M3 via screen? I was assuming video/photo projects.

Most non-FPV crafts won't let you get close to ground like the DJI FPV or others. If you haven't tried it, the DJI FPV & digital goggles presents a outstanding view.

For M3 FPV, I'd consider a Hoodmans Hood & Snorkel over the RC Pro screen, or goggles.

I'd agree a 2nd monitor (low latency) would have less lag... I got lost, are you wanting to FPV fly low the M3 via screen? I was assuming video/photo projects.

Most non-FPV crafts won't let you get close to ground like the DJI FPV or others. If you haven't tried it, the DJI FPV & digital goggles presents a outstanding view.

For M3 FPV, I'd consider a Hoodmans Hood & Snorkel over the RC Pro screen, or goggles.
I didn't think the OP was going to use this for FPV either. For that I will stick with my DJI FPV goggles and the FPV Drone. I am not a freestyle kind guy.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
No. Is not intended for FPV but the latency will kill me for when I fly cinematic shots close to the trees especially when I turn off APAS to get really smooth shots.

Check the video that Tripltek posted today with the RC Pro. It is really good. The lag is not that bad, very usable to videos and pictures. Now we need a mount solution.

Check the video that Tripltek posted today with the RC Pro. It is really good. The lag is not that bad, very usable to videos and pictures. Now we need a mount solution.

Here again your analysis is bad. You are showing a recorded video versus the live video as I showed in this thread.

I showed you a mount system in my posts. Lifthor has them and are available.

Reactions: zeusfl
Here again your analysis is bad. You are showing a recorded video versus the live video as I showed in this thread.

The poster of that video also needs to change the frame rate on the Tripltek 8. That video is dropping frames and is completely adjustable in the monitor settings.

I showed you a mount system in my posts. Lifthor has them and are available.
Sorry. I am trying to find the post. What cables did you use for the conversion? Will you mind re post the links?

Sorry. I am trying to find the post. What cables did you use for the conversion? Will you mind re post the links?
The HDMI cable came with the lifter bracket for the Tripltek 8. Here is the USB video adapter.

Reactions: zeusfl and TRIPLTEK
The HDMI cable came with the lifter bracket for the Tripltek 8. Here is the USB video adapter.

Hello Sancap

Thank you for posting your experince.

We have tested this adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z3XDYQ7 and also this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091NX27S8

We have got sligtly better results and less lag with the second one.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair