DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek mount?

The only negative is that installation of the Baldur on the controller requires the installation of 4 fairly small thumbscrews. You can see 3 of them in image 0256 (silver in color).

I noticed that as well and I modified my case to accommodate the controller with it attached since I don't like fumbling around with stuff when I want to fly.

IMG_20210320_213234274_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210320_213557435.jpg

Of course there's no room for the Tripltek tablet in the case, so I fabricated some aluminum and fastened it to the case with 3m heavy duty "Velcro" to accommodate the tablet and launch pad.

IMG_20210320_213650126.jpg

IMG_20210320_213834587_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210320_221949696~2.jpg

anyone with the tripltek pro have an issue with the tabs that say button customization in the software, When I tap the recenter gimbal button to change it, to a single or double tab it crashes the software, doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue

I tested my TT Pro and the app crashes on mine too.

I have the Fn button set how I like it but tried to change it to test and the "app stopped working" message appeared.

IMG_20210320_224723063~2.jpg

Good catch sinbad85, you're not the only one.

Last edited:
I had to modify my Anbee backpack also, so that I can leave it attached to the RC. Fits fine now. The tablet fits in the padded, zippered pouch on the back side along with my landing pad.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
I do not have that problem with the std Tripltek (Android 8.1) tablet at Fly version 1.3.0

I do not have that problem with the std Tripltek (Android 8.1) tablet at Fly version 1.3.0

Thanks for checking. ?

My TT Pro is running Android 9.0 and I'm also using 1.3.0 FLY app.

I'm able to change the settings with another device with no problems and they stay set when using the TT.

I'm not sure if I want to mess around going back to an early Android build and taking a chance of bricking the TT. ?

I doubt you'd brick the tablet but I have gone back to previous versions of Fly before and I lost my previous flight history in the Android version of Fly, although I can still see all the previous flight history on my iPhone.

Yes, a bit pricey, but when I paid $800 for the tablet, wasn’t a big deal.
what I like is how it supports the controller extensions, antennas. It is very solid.
I just got mine and it is a very solid unit, despite its high price and installation challenges. But if your going to hang something as bulky as the Tripltek on something as small as the MA2 controller, it's a necessity. I'm happy with it.

Thanks, I just ordered one.
I got the STL file for one from Tripltek and had it printed but I don’t see any way it sits on the controller without it pushing the buttons at the bottom or being well secured at the bottom ..just seems to fall out …

how does yours fit from these guys?

You may already solve it. It is an issue with the display size.
go to Settings>Display ---- Change "Font size" value to Default, then change "Display size" value to Large.

It is also described on the Support page on TRIPLTEK website

Reactions: MA2 317
You may already solve it. It is an issue with the display size.
go to Settings>Display ---- Change "Font size" value to Default, then change "Display size" value to Large.

It is also described on the Support page on TRIPLTEK website

Thank you. ?

I'll change it when I get home.

Just changed mine .. I confess I find the support from the Tripltek folks to be excellent ..

I'm still trying to find a good solution for an alientech mounted controller. The bottom is not very secure.

Attachments

• 20210404_123133.jpg
    20210404_123133.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sky fire aerial is one of the best tripltek mounting solutions available. Also can work with Alientech. Look there

It does not work with the alientech mount
My bad …. Good luck with your search … prob easier designing one to get it 3D printed …

I just got the Tripltek for my MA2 and I need help figuring out what cable to use. I took two short cables from DJI to connect my Tripltek but I'm not comfortable with setup although it works fine. any suggestions? Thanks and HFTA!

I've used the 2 cable approach since I got the TT .. No issues at all...

I just got the Tripltek for my MA2 and I need help figuring out what cable to use. I took two short cables from DJI to connect my Tripltek but I'm not comfortable with setup although it works fine. any suggestions? Thanks and HFTA!

I use the two cable system too.

The DJI stock cable and the short cable from Tripltek ( it's in the box).

I did try a cable from Thor but it didn't fit well and it was a pain to remove from the remote.

I haven't had any problems with the two cords.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder