DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble changing flight mode.

Michael Cunningham

Reactions
New Mavic Mini 1 pilot from North Carolina.
I am having trouble with changing the flight mode. I am wanting to see what flight mode I am in but but the only choices I can find is FPV . I would like to be able to select sport mode or other modes.
Is this a problem with the app or am I not looking in the right place?
Any help would be very much appreciated!

You cycle through sports, n-mode and cine or tripod mode by touching the S, N, or C? letter displayed at the top of the screen ..... or that's the way I do it. I don't remember if the flight mode if in one of the drop down menus.

Reactions: Michael Cunningham
I am having trouble with changing the flight mode. I am wanting to see what flight mode I am in but but the only choices I can find is FPV . I would like to be able to select sport mode or other modes.
Welcome!

You might want to check out a free tutorial on your Mavic mini here.

You cycle through sports, n-mode and cine or tripod mode by touching the S, N, or C? letter displayed at the top of the screen ..... or that's the way I do it. I don't remember if the flight mode if in one of the drop down menus.
Thanks. I had the wrong app installed. I went to the DJI website and downloaded the app from there and now everything functions as it should. The app that I downloaded from the Google play store was not the official DJI Fly app and it was horrible.

Thanks. I had the wrong app installed. I went to the DJI website and downloaded the app from there and now everything functions as it should. The app that I downloaded from the Google play store was not the official DJI Fly app and it was horrible.
The app not being on the playstore is causing headaches for quite a few people. If you bought an app can you get your money back?

The app not being on the playstore is causing headaches for quite a few people. If you bought an app can you get your money back?
I'm glad that I done some looking around. I was about to pay for the crappy app from the play store. I was kinda surprised when the app wanted to charge me to be able to use all the features. I'm glad I was still in the free trial period. I deleted the app and then had to go to Google play to cancel the subscription.

I'm glad that I done some looking around. I was about to pay for the crappy app from the play store. I was kinda surprised when the app wanted to charge me to be able to use all the features. I'm glad I was still in the free trial period. I deleted the app and then had to go to Google play to cancel the subscription.
I hope your not referring to Litchi? Sounds more like Rainbow. However even that I find ok.

Reactions: Michael Cunningham
Try to use the official DJI Fly app for your drone, in my experience it is better than Litchi, and does not void warranty while using it. It is not found on the Play Store, but you can download it from DJI's website by clicking here. To switch into sport mode, when you're in the air, there's a physical switch on your controller to do that, it isn't in the app.

If you would like to get flight modes such as orbit, waypoints, or tracking, then pay for the Litchi app, for that it works fine, however waypoints are sluggish, due to software limitations in the new DJI drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman