DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with Unlocking Certificates

Hexagenia

Reactions
I am having a devil of a time with the DJI unlocking certificates. I have been going round and round with DJI via email for several days and am not getting very far. The problem is straightforward (but no solution yet). I have no trouble self unlocking a zone and getting it into the dji go 4 app. The problem occurs when I try to update the drone using the menu in the app. The message I get back is that "it is not necessary to update because the certificates are already updated". Anyway, that's what happens. The first time I did this in May, everything worked OK, but since the now expired certificates are in the drone, it won't update. Any suggestions or like experiences. Thanks

Reactions: Jackcutrone
I am having a devil of a time with the DJI unlocking certificates. I have been going round and round with DJI via email for several days and am not getting very far. The problem is straightforward (but no solution yet). I have no trouble self unlocking a zone and getting it into the dji go 4 app. The problem occurs when I try to update the drone using the menu in the app. The message I get back is that "it is not necessary to update because the certificates are already updated". Anyway, that's what happens. The first time I did this in May, everything worked OK, but since the now expired certificates are in the drone, it won't update. Any suggestions or like experiences. Thanks
If you go to the DJI FlySAfe site there is a video on how to update the code. The new code is there it's just a matter of going to the right area in the app to find it and agree to the terms etc.

Reactions: errorborn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_