DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Troubleshooting Common Issues

EpsonMoverio

Reactions
This will be a resource for common troubleshooting.

85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

Last edited:
There's a problem with image quality, what can I do?
Check the following items.

• Switch between 2D and 3D so that you select the appropriate display mode.
  • If the product gets too hot, the image brightness may be decreased for safety reasons. When you see
    ico_high_temp_1.png
    /
    ico_high_temp_2.png
    on the home screen, wait for the temperature to fall.View media item 1374

Latency/Lag Issues while running the DJI Go 4 app?

Be sure to close any un-necessary apps in the background. Also, be sure your not inadvertently running the Go4 app in more than one window.

Reactions: ksmusa
DJI ULTIMATE FLIGHT not fully connecting?
I downloaded this on the Moverio app store, but am having issues. It pairs with the USB, shows that my Mavic is connected on the main splash page. If I tap to go into the flight control page, I get the video feed and sometimes battery status of the Mavic. However, it says DISCONNECTED at the top of the screen. The Mission Editor - from the main splash page -- gives me a message that DJI has disabled or changed something (sorry it pops up and goes away really fast and the print is tiny).
Anyone else having these issues? The ability to use this app for missions was a big selling point for me, as I knew Litchi was not working on it.

I haven't gotten Ultimate Flight to work at all yet. It will never connect to the Mavic. No video feed.

Hello- I'm trying to connect my BT-300 for the first time.. following the startup protocol in the video tutorials: Power on BT-300, Power on Remote, Power on Mavic, Connect BT-300 to USB on remote and micro USB on BT-300 (I've disconnected the pigtail from the side of the remote that used to connect to my iPhone). I think I should be able put on my glasses and DJI Go4 should launch and connect. It doesn't launch automatically, and when I launch it, it doesn't ever connect to my Mavic. I've tried restarting everything, etc., no other apps running.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello- I'm trying to connect my BT-300 for the first time.. following the startup protocol in the video tutorials: Power on BT-300, Power on Remote, Power on Mavic, Connect BT-300 to USB on remote and micro USB on BT-300 (I've disconnected the pigtail from the side of the remote that used to connect to my iPhone). I think I should be able put on my glasses and DJI Go4 should launch and connect. It doesn't launch automatically, and when I launch it, it doesn't ever connect to my Mavic. I've tried restarting everything, etc., no other apps running.

What am I doing wrong?

Try powering on the remote, power on the Mavic and let the remote get connected with the Mavic, start DJI Go 4 on the BT-300 and let the app start up, then plug the BT-300 into the remote and see how that works.

Try powering on the remote, power on the Mavic and let the remote get connected with the Mavic, start DJI Go 4 on the BT-300 and let the app start up, then plug the BT-300 into the remote and see how that works.
Well, I gave that a shot and it didn't work. To test further, i have a short micro USB to Micro USB cable and i connected it to the side port on my remote and it connected right away. Is there something I need to set to activate the USB port on my remote or is there a way I can test it?

Is this a preview of the app Epson has been developing?

I'm liking what I'm seeing, just want an app, that is simple uncomplicated and efficient and one that is dedicated and optimised for the BT-300 hardware.

DJI Go 4 is trying to master it on all fronts with too many types of hardware to cater for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J