DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trusted YouTube reviews

MassCoyote

Reactions
Many drone review YouTube channels I’ve watched seem to receive their drone from DJI in exchange for their review and this seem to be biased in their review.

What drone review YouTube channels would you recommend for “honest” reviews?

I will generally watch several reviews on different channels to see if they bring up similar pros and cons. I frequently find that what a reviewer thinks important to them may not matter to me. Reviewers I frequently watch are 51 Drones and Captain Drone, and that likely has more to do with the Google/YouTube algorithm than personal choice.

Read the specs, watch some reviews, know what you want and make up your own mind. Oh, and as Phantomrain said, ask questions here, great place for information and answers.

Last edited:
I'd believe Ken Heron. If he doesn't like something, he is NOT afraid to say so.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: MassCoyote
As others have said, seems like just about all of the YouTubers get their drones for free, and as unbiased as they may seem, if they give too many poor reviews, DJI will stop sending them drones to review. What we really need is a publication like Consumer Reports that ONLY buys their own stuff and doesn't support advertising.

I really enjoy Dustin Dunnill’s videos, he comes across very honest and has great content.
Dustin seems like a cool guy but come on..if he's paying for those drones that he does those wing and a prayer trials..he must have deep pockets.
Actually I like 99% of the DJI video's. You can always pick up something from them even if it's only video technique.

Reactions: MassCoyote
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flystr8