DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two pack of Refurb batteries, ebay

reaperman

Reactions
Last edited:
Reactions: ACDan and dozzn
In case anyone needs extra mini 2 batteries, the price is right at $62 for the pair with free shipping. It says they come with a 2 yr warranty and sold by the DJI official ebay store.

I bought that same deal 2 months ago. Batteries work great so far, just like new.

Well, what does "refurbished" and "like new" mean when it comes to a battery? I looked over the eBay page, and found no meaningful answer.

IMO, I won't spend a penny on a used battery that I have no information how it was treated (did the previous owner store them discharged after use? How many cycles has the battery had?). "DJI Refurbished" means nothing.

Well, what does "refurbished" and "like new" mean when it comes to a battery? I looked over the eBay page, and found no meaningful answer.

IMO, I won't spend a penny on a used battery that I have no information how it was treated (did the previous owner store them discharged after use? How many cycles has the battery had?). "DJI Refurbished" means nothing.
Mine had zero charges on them when I checked in app. Flight time is same as my battery that came with the mini 2.

DJI refurbished isn't why I purchased, the 2yr eBay replacement warranty was.

Mine had zero charges on them when I checked in app. Flight time is same as my battery that came with the mini 2.

if I could know that before purchase, it would be enough. Not willing to assume it. As they say around the internet, YMMV, and there's nothing wrong with that.

DJI refurbished isn't why I purchased, the 2yr eBay replacement warranty was.

Ignoring that was wise 😁

Reactions: ACDan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard