DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two ship videos for you

blackomega

Reactions
Here are some Container ship and tug boat videos for you all
Enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enjoy

Loved both videos! Those beautiful tugs were really working on the 2nd video! Since I'm into ships and boats since I live a few miles from Tampa Bay, how do you get your colors to rich? You really do an outstanding job in your post-processing! :cool:

Loved both videos! Those beautiful tugs were really working on the 2nd video! Since I'm into ships and boats since I live a few miles from Tampa Bay, how do you get your colors to rich? You really do an outstanding job in your post-processing! :cool:

I just started using the official DJI mavic 2 color LUT in finalcut. Other than that I have not done too much with color grading yet.

Wow Tampa I was there in the early 90s amazing place. I’m glad you enjoyed the videos

If you liked those videos. May I recommend the following

Or take a gander through my channel.

Reactions: desertvet38
Yeah, will definitely be checking more of them out! I love ship videos! Your colors are absolutely amazing! I don't use Final Cut for editing...I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 18. I do have a lot of LUTs, but I haven't imported them yet into my editing software. I'll have to look on YouTube tonight and see how to import them into my software and start using them. Keep up the awesome work! Safe flying! :)

Yeah, will definitely be checking more of them out! I love ship videos! Your colors are absolutely amazing! I don't use Final Cut for editing...I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 18. I do have a lot of LUTs, but I haven't imported them yet into my editing software. I'll have to look on YouTube tonight and see how to import them into my software and start using them. Keep up the awesome work! Safe flying! :)

Thanks again. My biggest problem is how the light reflects off the yellow paint as I’m sure you can see so I’m constantly adjusting the exposure value on my mavic.

Do you have a YouTube channel with ship videos. ?

Do you shoot 4k only? I shoot in 2.7k, at (usually) 30fps, although this last video I posted, I did go down to 24fps.

I started off with 1080 P when I had my DJI spark then when I got my Mavic my computer wasn’t powerful enough so I shot in 2.7 K but then I got a new Mac and now I shoot in 4K all the time

Reactions: desertvet38
I started off with 1080 P when I had my DJI spark then when I got my Mavic my computer wasn’t powerful enough so I shot in 2.7 K but then I got a new Mac and now I shoot in 4K all the time
I did pretty much the same thing... I had to upgrade from my old laptop (about 7 years old), to a brand new, high-end gaming computer in order to edit my videos. It's awesome! I think tomorrow morning when I go out and get video of that moored ship, I'm going to switch to 4k, 30fps and see how it looks.

Enjoy

Wow, that’s a lot of toilet paper in those containers!!

Reactions: blackomega
Enjoy

Very nice colors. Bright sunny day.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srihari