DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Two weeks in Mongolia (a drone pilots paradise)

Excellent work! Loved every second of it!! The colors, the compositions, the editing, the music, the lot. Wanted to watch for longer.
Thanks for sharing.
If I should make one suggestion, on couple of the shots the horizon is marginally off and it would be easy to fix🙂
Thank you so much! Yes, I think you are right. I usually check that before I finish editing, but I was probably to eager to get it out there :D
If you want to see more, I edit videos for my friend who lives in Mongolia. He was also guiding us on this trip.

@VergardBerland ,brilliant video ,captured the magnificence of the place
puts a whole new meaning ,to being in the middle of no ware
Thank you so much! Yes, I wanted to show off the vast landscape and how few people live there. We could drive for hours and not see any buildings or people.

Reactions: old man mavic
Wonderful. I'd like to return to Mongolia if my health permits, with my drone this time. Pretty certain I've been to some of those places, but definitely not others.

I'd have used Mongolian music for the soundtrack, but I like throat-singing. Probably wouldn't have gone with the metal version of The Hu; although I love their music, something more contemplative suits the footage better.

Thank you! Yes, I'm sure you have been to some places. This was a round trip from Ulaan Bator to Ulgii through the south and north. If you want to see more from this trip, I edit videos for my friend who lives there. He also guided us on this trip.

Yes, I was thinking of using som throat-singing music, but I landed on using something more safe :)

Brilliant video clip! As you posted, 'a drone pilot's paradise'. I bet you didn't get a lot of wifi interference. LOL!
Thank you so much! Haha! We could drive for hours not seeing any buildings or people, so I didn't have to worry about that.

Just beautiful. Most 30 second+ videos go on too long, this was captivating the whole way through. I really like you kept the clips short and interesting.

And those resting horses look well used to drones!

Reactions: VegardBerland
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1