DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

Yeah, well, that's how all software works. It "usually" works :D It's when it doesn't work that's the problem, especially if the potential consequence is losing control of a 900€ drone... weighing that against the benefit of bumping OcuSync from CE to FCC seems to not be worth it imho.... Glad it's working out for you, though

Yeah, well, that's how all software works. It "usually" works :D It's when it doesn't work that's the problem, especially if the potential consequence is losing control of a 900€ drone... weighing that against the benefit of bumping OcuSync from CE to FCC seems to not be worth it imho.... Glad it's working out for you, though
Well it's down to the individual and what theyre comfortable with I suppose, some people are just worriers by nature.
Each to their own.
Enjoy CE.

@Ice_2k what's interesting when you open the hacked app, you get a popup to select if u want FCC or not, then directly after you get an option if u want to change location to US...it maintains FCC regardless but I'd like to know what selecting US or not does, ive tried both and either way the maps and home location are successfully set to your location, but the second option must be doing something.

Unfortunately mate the only person who can answer that is the guy who made the hack, and to my knowledge its not open source so very unlikely we'll ever find out, and tbh thats a wise move by the developer...DJI could patch the app if they find out how its being achieved.

TBH all you can do listen to the people who have used it.
I've used it about 15/20 flights now and not once have I ever seen any issues with it or RTH.
I never use the stock app.

My only wish is the hacked app gets updated alongside the official releases of DJI Fly, as there could be fixes implemented in the later versions that aren't included in the hacked app.
if you actually paid for the hack app at ~15Euros every update costs 5 Euros.

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
I don't really know since I admit I didn't buy it from the actual developer, and since I also did not use it (no Iphone). I believe there may be more than 1 developer doing the same thing. One of them is updating:

I keep bugging him to make one for Android, so far he keeps ignoring me :(
Yes I see a few of those sites are advertising version 1.1.3
Hopefully it wont be long until someone puts it up for free download.

You really should just give up on android and get an iOS device you can jailbreak mate.

• Haha
Reactions: lee82gx
Yes I see a few of those sites are advertising version 1.1.3
Hopefully it wont be long until someone puts it up for free download.

You really should just give up on android and get an iOS device you can jailbreak mate.
seeing as i barely convinced the Finance Minister aka wife for the Mavic Air 2, I dont see how I can upgrade my phone so soon....haha I guess it'll just have to "accidentally" drop and break or get "stolen"

Seriously though, I'm somewhat ashamed that I can afford this hobby when many in my country barely can fill their stomachs during the Covid crisis.

Just look for an old iPhone 6. This didn’t support ios13 so will work with the hacked app using altsigner. It’s the easiest way and cheapest way to get an iOS device. I use and old iPhone 6 Plus with the hacked app and it’s been fine.

Just look for an old iPhone 6. This didn’t support ios13 so will work with the hacked app using altsigner. It’s the easiest way and cheapest way to get an iOS device. I use and old iPhone 6 Plus with the hacked app and it’s been fine.
interesting that I see some Ipad mini4's having a CPU overload with DJI Fly, does your 6+ not have the same issue?

I use a 7 plus and its great...these devices can use the checkmate jailbreak as well which is a piss easy jailbreak to use and cant be patched by apple, whatever iOS you're on....that way my hacked app is permanently signed so doesn't need resigning.

Hello to all of you drone people

I was thinking if there was any other community who could hack the dji fly app for android. I am not expert but i know for someone who knows what they ere doing and know which parameters to change implement, or correct , it should be really quick job. Obviously they would need some donation for that ;) Which i am happy to do it. There is community called XDA developers they crack , hack, root android systems/apps in and out on daily basis. What do you think guys about it ? or is there something that i am not aware of that is preventing this app to be corrected to our expectations :) ?

As a example, i have a rooted Samsung phone . I also have app called "APP EDITOR" on my phone. I use this app to make simple edits within other apps ( for example i can edit whatsapp app parameters, looks , names , logos and so on and resign it and save it. Than i could even send simply modified any app to anyone. This is how simple this is. What is not simple when you open the app and go through the files and codes and trillions on different parameters That I have no clue about. If someone only knew where to look and what to change ... it would be really simple I think
The example you are giving wont work. That app does not decompile the java from the app. I actually have a partial source code and can confirm the apk also checks if there is a mock gps set. You would need an app like 'Show JAVA' to see partial code on your device. Tutorials for pc can be found on google. Kudo's for the example though :)

That being said, ive bought an iphone 6 and can confirm the modded dji app works perfect.

And i was planning on looking into this mod, but on second tought, maybe we shouldnt. It could indeed get patched.

You can get an iphone 6 for €40 so it is worth the money i think.

Get bootra1n, an usb stick and 3utools and there ya go.

Reactions: gb160 and daveboyy
Yes I have seen the overload icon come up on occasion but wasnt this a bug in the early version of the app?

All I do is swipe it away and nothing changes...

An iphone 7 would also be a great choice supporting the latest ios versions and jailbreaks as @gb160 has stated.

I have a copy of the official app on my iphone 7.

The example you are giving wont work. That app does not decompile the java from the app. I actually have a partial source code and can confirm the apk also checks if there is a mock gps set. You would need an app like 'Show JAVA' to see partial code on your device. Tutorials for pc can be found on google. Kudo's for the example though :)

That being said, ive bought an iphone 6 and can confirm the modded dji app works perfect.

And i was planning on looking into this mod, but on second tought, maybe we shouldnt. It could indeed get patched.

You can get an iphone 6 for €40 so it is worth the money i think.

Get bootra1n, an usb stick and 3utools and there ya go.
I think you have the best solution for now.
But jailbraking and messing with system I never had and dont know, gives me headache just by thinking about it. Spent days recently to root my note 10 plus and load custom rom and other crap on it ?. Unles you or someone on this forum would like to sell their jailbroken iPhone 6 plus ideally (for bigger screen) with app loaded already in to it ? I dont mind to pay fair price with your handling profit on the top. Please dm me with price and I would love to buy ready tool.

I managed to get an iPhone 6 Plus and after hours of headaches and YouTubes and resetting the phone to factory 3 times, I managed to jailbreak and install the hacked app. I saw that it along with enabling FCC mode, that all the Geo zones are now away too, i'm guessing this is a feature of it too?

Reactions: Rekal007
I managed to get an iPhone 6 Plus and after hours of headaches and YouTubes and resetting the phone to factory 3 times, I managed to jailbreak and install the hacked app. I saw that it along with enabling FCC mode, that all the Geo zones are now away too, i'm guessing this is a feature of it too?
Would you like to sell it ? Since you are experienced jailbraker/hacked app installer now. Next one would be easy for you ??

Would you like to sell it ? Since you are experienced jailbraker/hacked app installer now. Next one would be easy for you ??
I only just managed to figure out how to do my own tonight, still need to test it out. I think I could probs do a step by step guide for others as no one has really done one yet.

Reactions: Gary R
I only just managed to figure out how to do my own tonight, still need to test it out. I think I could probs do a step by step guide for others as no one has really done one yet.
That would be really good if you or someone else here could do that.

I'm ok as far as the FCC mode here in Malaysia but I'm also very interested in learning how to put the hack on an iPhone. I have absolutely no experience with the IOS system but it would be great to learn and as many here have experienced problems I'm sure they would be grateful.

Reactions: lee82gx

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4