DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

I haven't actually flown mine with the 6s yet, but @Gleno0h uses an iPhone 6 and has no problems with it, 6s has a slightly better processor so shouldn't struggle theoretically.
@Gleno0h used some voodoo spell on his iphone for sure so he doesnt gets any errors :)

Reactions: gb160
What if i crash or something while using the modded app? Will warranty and refresh still be valid?

Reactions: crosswired
I was using an iPad mini 4 but getting “CPU overload on mobile device” so 10 minutes ago I said “F@&k it..and I bought the iPad mini 5...”
Was out this morning for first real flights with MA2 and the mini 4 just kept freezing...

I was using an iPad mini 4 but getting “CPU overload on mobile device” so 10 minutes ago I said “F@&k it..and I bought the iPad mini 5...”
Was out this morning for first real flights with MA2 and the mini 4 just kept freezing...
..thats weird, I've flown more than one battery on my 'old' mini4 without any issues
@Claretcass did you record 4k ?

What if i crash or something while using the modded app? Will warranty and refresh still be valid?
valid point... thats what I'm afraid of (well not so much as Ive got extra insurance from coverdrone)

Last edited:
Don't crash.

On a serious note, no-one knows....however I have care refresh and I'm a truly terrible pilot, so I'll probably be able to answer this question pretty soon.

If anyone knows exactly what information they request from you when you do a claim I could look into it.
My initial guess is no they wouldn't be able to tell.

Reactions: crosswired
looks FCC due to manual channel settings but might be wrong :)

...so I was wrong then :) my bad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002