DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK DRONE REPAIR COMPANY

Shark69

Reactions
DRONE DIRECT IS A SHAM. After having a rotor failure and worrying that my poor Pro was doomed, i decided to send it for repair. I sent it to Drones Direct in Huddersfield.... BAD MOVE. What a bunch of con artists. A 5 day turn around was boasted. THREE WEEKS and still not got it back. When i got quote they tried to double the labour cost on second quote. And now i cannot contact them. Since i have been complaining and now taking legal action, they have put up a message on their web site that they are not taking on any more repairs.
BOYS AND GIRLS FROM UK PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THEM.

Reactions: MavicScot
I be in my car on the way to there store no matter how far guaranteed .. Id soon have my drone back and more

Ditto, you'd be an idiot not to.

But then again they don't look to be in financial trouble, probably just backed themselves into a corner taking on too much repair work - and I bet there's a lot about. Google them and find their Trustpilot page and post an appropriate review - even in the last few days they seem to be responding to almost every comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish-apple
After crash i send my bird to DroneDoctor in UK. You can choose between regular and express repair. It appears, that i had broken ribbon cable. Repair cost me in total almost 180 pound. Pretty expensive if you will compare price of part. But they did well.

Attachments

• 20180605_114046.jpg
    20180605_114046.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000