DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK flyer needs Mavic Android cable

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
When I got my Mavic it didnt come with the Android device connecting cable, ive had a look on ebay and can only find ones that seem to have a round cable as opposed to the flat type that DJI give with the Mavic.

Anyone got one spare in the Uk or know where i can obtain one,?

thanks

Did a cable come with your mobile device? If so, you should be able to connect your mobile device to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

Did a cable come with your mobile device? If so, you should be able to connect your mobile device to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

Hi MSinger, yes i can do that, but I wanted to have the slim non obtrusive option that i have using the Ios device.

Which cable do you need? A micro USB or Type-C USB?

Which cable do you need? A micro USB or Type-C USB?
its the Micro USB and the orientation of the plug is the same, ie the wider part of the plug is facing down on the remote and the phone, cheers

There are lots of micro USB cables available here on Amazon.

these are aftermarket ones and not flat mate, i'm after either an original DJI cable, or an aftermarket one that is flat so it fits into the remote.
Thanks anyway for the help always appreciated.

Into the left side of the remote controller? Any micro USB cable will fit into that port.

Last edited:
Into the left side of the remote controller? Any micro USB cable will fit into that port.

aye I know that mate, perhaps im not making my self clear, Im after the Android phone micro USB cable that goes from the controller to an Android phone, that is flat and 3.5" long, it has to be orientated so that both plugs (micro USB) are the same on either end. I would prefer an Original DJI cable if it is possible (even if it means paying a lot for it) or an aftermarket one.

As luck would have it, or rather after trying several different keyword searches on Ebay, ive found the one I want, just got to bid and win it now

NEW DJI Mavic - RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector) WITH BOX | eBay

You can buy these from DJI direct ....

You can also buy these in the UK from Maplins online ..

DJI Mavic Controller Standard Micro USB Cable | maplin

Dam never thought of Maplins, thanks for the information

OEM DJI Micro USB Cables:
Aftermarket Micro USB Cables:

Missed that post mate, i was away from keyboard so to speak

Thanks to all for the advice, nipping off to Maplins in the morning to get one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members