DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK postal charges

Bit of both really. Johnson went for a harder Brexit and leaving the Common Market, which then means that the import duties are a direct result of the terms of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement. The fees charged for the paper pushing and processing of parcels across the border (what the OP was asking about) are entirely on the couriers and UK Customs & Excise, and that's entirely down to the UK side of things - as I noted above, these fees were already being applied for applicable goods brought in from many other places, e.g. the US.
Exactly, a soft Brexit probably would have worked better, but it didn't turn out that way. In Northern Ireland, even though we're part of the UK, we always did get stung for excess charges on account of the small body of water that separates us. from the mainland. Things had somewhat improved when the likes of eBay and Amazon brought us free postage but that's now undone with all the extra processing fees you mention. No sense in me moaning about it though, we're just going to have to live with it. ?‍♂️

This is why I voted for Brexit. Best thing to happen as far as I am concerned as the EU have been on the gravy train against us for far too long. Disgraceful charges.
You voted for Brexit so the UK would gain third country status resulting in imports and duties now been applied to goods entering the UK, including your DJI drone should it require Care Refresh in the Netherlands. Wow

You voted for Brexit so the UK would gain third country status resulting in imports and duties now been applied to goods entering the UK, including your DJI drone should it require Care Refresh in the Netherlands. Wow
Let's not turn this into yet another Brexit debate, that's been done to death already. The OP was asking about shipping charges.

Never had the need for Care Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starKid