DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Un-lock problem error 3002

Dimde03

Reactions
Hi,
We have a shared drone and are currently flying in an authorization zone (Blue), but it seems like the drone can only un-luck zones from one phone/user account. I un-locked the zone from my phone and account the first day, and then we tried now to do the un-locking from a different phone (both through another account and mine) but it did not work. We keep getting error code 3002??
The internet connection

Hi,
We have a shared drone and are currently flying in an authorization zone (Blue), but it seems like the drone can only un-luck zones from one phone/user account. I un-locked the zone from my phone and account the first day, and then we tried now to do the un-locking from a different phone (both through another account and mine) but it did not work. We keep getting error code 3002??
The internet connection

You do need internet connection but you never finished your sentence.

You do need internet connection but you never finished your sentence.
"The internet Connection is a bit on/off.." After trying about 20 times it worked through my phone (huawei) yesterday, but today it does not work from iphone even though the internet Connection is good. We use the same dji account.... Really frustrating!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB