DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Universal charger

ant104

Reactions
Have anyone come across a universal charger that you can use on their different drones / remotes for charging of +- 100W

i have got a Mavic pro and now purchased a crystalsky monitor and to charge the monitor need a different charger, thus instead of having a mavic and phantom 3 (for monitor) charger in my bag have anyone found a charger that can charge multiple drones like the phantom ¾ , mavic all in one?

Have anyone come across a universal charger that you can use on their different drones / remotes for charging of +- 100W

i have got a Mavic pro and now purchased a crystalsky monitor and to charge the monitor need a different charger, thus instead of having a mavic and phantom 3 (for monitor) charger in my bag have anyone found a charger that can charge multiple drones like the phantom ¾ , mavic all in one?
Did you every find anything? I'm not too keen on carrying multiple chargers around either.

It would be nice to have something like this, but that is not a big battery -- just a charger. I know just what you are saying... something that would allow me charge the Mavic batteries and controller, but also charge the CrystalSky battery as well.

Did you every find anything? I'm not too keen on carrying multiple chargers around either.

It would be nice to have something like this, but that is not a big battery -- just a charger. I know just what you are saying... something that would allow me charge the Mavic batteries and controller, but also charge the CrystalSky battery as well.

I'm assuming you're also familiar with the M10 model of the DroneMax specifically for Mavic Battery Charging? – DroneMax M10 Portable Drone Battery Charger | Advexure

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone