DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unknown LED light indicator meaning

NewMavicPilot

Reactions
Hello I just recently got a Mavic 2 Pro and today I started having an issue when I started the drone up

It starting blinking yellow rapidly as normal like it is trying to connect to the controller and then stops Blinks red twice slowly then goes back to the rapid yellow flashing.

I have tried looking this up on google different ways to figure out what it means but no luck.

The controller does not connect at all anymore and I have reset the firmware on the controller and factory reset the Mavic 2 with the old DJI Assistant.

Thank you in advance for any help given!

The yellow is the normal warm-up as you mention but slow blinking red is a battery warning message. Do you have another battery you can check with?

Reactions: Ken.
The yellow is the normal warm-up as you mention but slow blinking red is a battery warning message. Do you have another battery you can check with?
I do not but I will have a buddy of mine bring his over to check to see if that is the issue but the battery was at full charge when this started to happen

I do not but I will have a buddy of mine bring his over to check to see if that is the issue but the battery was at full charge when this started to happen

It’s just a thought but normal fault finding procedure. If it is the battery, just wondering if it’s not passing on the battery status correctly to the AC or the AC is not reading it correctly.

It’s just a thought but normal fault finding procedure. If it is the battery, just wondering if it’s not passing on the battery status correctly to the AC or the AC is not reading it correctly.
Definitely open to any options or ways of fixing it and being up and running again, once he comes over with his i will try the other battery and will let you know what happens with it.

@NewMavicPilot i dont own a M2P but have had a similar situation with my MPP not connecting to the controller ,after i deleted and reinstalled the app ,and put in a new SD card
i then went through the normal start up procedure app on RC on start drone ,and it connected to the controller fine ,i dont know why changing the app or useing a new SD card worked but it did for me ,i forgot to mention i had tried the normal pairing procedures before trying this and it would not connect

Reactions: Ken.
Try reformatting the SD card in a PC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78