DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlock an authorization area , Mavic Pro!!!

Gonchys

Reactions
hi guys , Ive moved to a new location by santa monica airport. Im not at the red restricted area but I'm at the yellow authorization needed area.
Ive been emailing back and forward with the flysafe people from Dji. They technically did unlock my area for up to a month but still cant fly , still when I try to fly ,the app ask me for my credit card to verify and still giving me the message of " cant verify, please try again"
Now this people from DJI takes a day to reply email and the option they sent me also is not in my app.
They told me to go in my app to "general setting " and tap on "unlock" but I don't have that option.
now I guess i have to wait for after the weekend to get another response from them.
I wasted two month since i moved here to be able to Hover in my back patio o park near by.
I technically have my app up to the date but I dont see the option they told me. even they said they did unlock me and send me the notice of unlock.
Still not able to fly.
Any suggestion please Im going crazy here. Thank you
Ps the file i did upload are the screen shots from my DJI app.
The unlocking list option takes me to synchronizing and doesn't do anything.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1 MB · Views: 224
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 223
Post a photo of your fw version screen. You might be on an older version. You have to update go4, drone, and controller. I fly in a yellow zone at my house. I have to unlock first flight to get 24 hour unlock or I can go on their site and get 3 day unlocks.

Reactions: Gonchys
Make sure you gave them the correct DJI account info, and the correct serial number (serial number of the flight controller as reported in the app, NOT the aircraft serial number on the sticker).

Make sure you gave them the correct DJI account info, and the correct serial number (serial number of the flight controller as reported in the app, NOT the aircraft serial number on the sticker).
Thank you kirrah. I got the serial number from the ap from “general settings “

Post a photo of your fw version screen. You might be on an older version. You have to update go4, drone, and controller. I fly in a yellow zone at my house. I have to unlock first flight to get 24 hour unlock or I can go on their site and get 3 day unlocks.
Thank you air beetle, sorry to ask what’s the FW. ?

That’s my version !

Attachments

• 3ACE3753-B09F-4DAA-972F-9A28CA6893AB.png
    3ACE3753-B09F-4DAA-972F-9A28CA6893AB.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: radman
Are you sure you cant fly? I get that same display message, but I can close that message and fly with NO unlock needed.
EDIT; I dont get class B, maybe thats the difference, but in your screen shot it doesnt say auth. is needed. It says fly with care.....

Are you sure you cant fly? I get that same display message, but I can close that message and fly with NO unlock needed.
EDIT; I dont get class B, maybe thats the difference, but in your screen shot it doesnt say auth. is needed. It says fly with care.....

Me too [emoji848]. I can click on auto take off, and it flies

Me too [emoji848]. I can click on auto take off, and it flies
Actually the way I’ve been trying to fly was starting the motor with the two sticks instead of trying auto take off. . Good question!
I just got up from bed , I will try that in half hour thank you guys for been around to all of you !

Nop, arghhhh. Is driving me nuts.Still says no able to fly. The control screen says NFZ.

You need the "Flight controller serial number" you see on the capture you posted a few posts above.
hi kirah. When im connected to the drone I see the serial . and thats the serial Ive been using
Now I noticed the serial is with capitol leters and Ive probably sent it in Lower case leters
I just tried to unlock from my computer in capitol letters buts still having the problem with the drone not to be able to take off neither start the motors.
also I understand the the 0 i sees are ceros and no O "leterO"
because they look ceros next to numbers.
this is crazy

No, zone B starts at determinated altitude, and never had problems with that and says fly with caution. This is for been close to Santa Monica airport authorization zone. And for some reason they did unlock me but still something seams to be wrong.

Still no solution. These are new pictures of my app.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • 3.png
    3.png
    690 KB · Views: 97
Is it because your battery is lower than your settings for RTH limit?

Ac0j thank you for throwing ideas. I’m letting the battery died. It happens also with full battery. It says NFZ.. no fly zone

What versions of rc and drone are you on? You have to upgrade both. I see a pic of you go4 version but not your rc and drone.

DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

Red NFZ zone is the only one you cant fly in. Yellow should be doable.
You need to make sure drone, RC, app are all updated, and make sure your DJI account is good to go. Try unlocking the NFZ from a PC. There is no reason for you not to be good to go. You have to be doing something wrong. NONE of your screenshots so far say anything about NFZ.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99