DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking no fly zone

lou1947

Reactions
i am vacationing in Sandestin Florida and I am trying to fly my Mavic. I am on a green zone and the controller tells me that I am on a NFZ area which is to be expected. My problem is that when o try to unlock the Mavic it asks for a credit card number or a phone number to verify the acccount. I don't want to give my credit card info so instead I give my cell phone number. I then get a verification code thru my text messages but when I try to verify that I received the code it keeps telling me that the verification failed. Anyone has any idea of how to solve this problem?

Not that it's the answer you're looking for but if you rollback your firmware to .700 or lower, you won't (ever) have the issue of unlocking such zones at all, or verification, or permission to operate your drone how you wish/need, or... etc.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

NFZ has existed in some form or another since before the Mavic was launched, I had to unlock a NFZ back in January for example so I don't know if reverting back to .700 will help. I assume they were happy with your verification so it might be an overlapping zone and you are unlocking the other zone, the website is not the best if I remember.

But I would email their support omit the whole worried about credit card part.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz