DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UNMOUNTING THE ATTACK AGANIST DJI AND THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE LOSS QUALITY RESOLUTION IN MAVIC 2 PRO

I understand OP and users like you two wanting to defend your purchasing decisions but like pretty much everyone else that isn't wearing DJI brand rose tinted glasses DJI's decision to withhold this information until a user had to test it and figure it out themselves isn't a very smart move. It would have taken a simple * Full FOV mode requires sensor subsampling and a slight degradation of visual quality which would be putting it lightly
Did you buy one?

Reactions: kilomikebravo
I love a good ole pissing match you know (I’m smarter than you)
The youtubers are the ones making all the hype so they can get more views. Out of the millions of Mavic 2 pro’s sold do you think the average guy or gal knows the difference.

I owned a phantom 2 pro that I had modded with a futaba transmitter so I could get the slow all the controls down to get the smoothest pans in atti mode and I loved it. Unfortunately I had a battery that had only been charged 20 times develop a bad cell and it fell from the sky 2 minutes after takeoff, destroying the drone. DJI refuses to help in any way because it was beyond the 90day warranty period for the batteries . I later bought the Mavic Pro and was very disappointed in the lack of ATTi mode, but I was still able to use it for photography . Mine had an issue of a reddish cast in the center of the image that I didn’t notice until I started to stitch some panoramas together. Once again DJI would not do anything to help me, as I was out of the 90 day warrant period for the camera. Anyhow, I purchased the m2pro and I cannot begin to explain how incredible this drone is compared to the Mavic Pro. It flies so much better. The cinematic mode lets it drift enough to get nice smooth videos, the live video feed is rock solid, even when losing sight of the drone due trees or parts of a structure. The photos are so much better I can’t even believe it. Even with my less than stellar dealing with DJI I am blown away with what I can achieve with this drone. It’s not even fair to compare it to the Mavic Pro. I just flew my friends this morning and it’s no comparison whatsoever. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Andrija 87
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27