DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unwanted Black Friday Ad

When you finally decide to try and fly one of the virgin Mavic pros in your collection, You will soon find out all about android problems. I dont need to do or say anything else.

I fly with an Android phone as well as an iPad Pro, depending on the situation. I’ve had no problems with either. But the problems that do tend to crop up have to do with DJI generally doing a crap job coding the Go app for Android, not Android itself.

Might as well expose the 'Elephant in the Room'
It is my opinion that DJI specifically target Android users with this crap to suck up to their friends at Apple. I'm guessing that they're waiting for a very £$£$£$ lucrative bid from the Steve Jobs memorial fund to buy their arses.

Last edited:
Had a quick look around but don't seem to see a thread jumping out at me on this...so here goes.
After every flight, I'm left with a 'Black Friday' Ad on my Samsung S5. Maybe there's a 'No junk mail' check box but I aint feeling it. If I'm ever in the market for a second Mavic I'll go bargain hunting, but before then ....Advice please?
Clear your Dji go app Cache, then make sure you fly in airplane mode. That will likely cure the issue.

Like the airplane mode suggestion - Added bonus - don't like getting calls/texts mid flight either
Yeah it's much safer to fly in airplane mode. If you have anymore issues let me know and I'll try help you resolve them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes