DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upcoming Update - Clarification

I plan to attempt disabling the internet connection of DJI Go app and services and just stick to the firmware and software version I have. Will see if that works or not. I dont like the fact that we are required to jump through hoops for me to use this to the extent I want to. I considered opening a refund case with Paypal and return it. I didn't purchase my mavic to have it watered down if I dont want to register and update it.

On my iPad I tried to exclude only DJI application from updating so I can use the rest of the tablet for the internet work - no luck in finding an option like that, does anyone has an advice? Thanks.

On my iPad I tried to exclude only DJI application from updating so I can use the rest of the tablet for the internet work - no luck in finding an option like that, does anyone has an advice? Thanks.

Turn off automatic updates, then just update the apps you want one by one NOT updating the GO4 app, that's been working for me, also never open the app without first putting your device in airplane mode.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal