DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update disappear

High Flyer_10

Reactions
Yesterday I turned on my P2Z and it said it needed a controller and drone update. I spent hours downloading the firmwares. It kept crashing so I eventually gave up. Today I power on from and overall status says: Normal (Latest Firmware). And advice on what happened?

Yesterday I turned on my P2Z and it said it needed a controller and drone update. I spent hours downloading the firmwares. It kept crashing so I eventually gave up. Today I power on from and overall status says: Normal (Latest Firmware). And advice on what happened?

Is here a way to church the drone firmware and compare it to the most recent update?

Is here a way to church the drone firmware and compare it to the most recent update?
Try the DJI Assistant App.. you can download to from the DJI Downloads site... see if it helps.

I only do updates when my phone / tablet are on home wi-fi. Many reason, but main one is much faster than trying on a 3 / 4 (maybe) phone and using up a lot of data from my phone plan. Also my tablet is wi-fi only. Smoe updates seem glitchy until you power down and power back up - kind of like some Microshaft Windows updates. Needs a reboot to get it going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying