DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update stuck at 20%

EMGI

Reactions
Boy is this turning out to be a bad buy. Been through the fun of Android issues, bought ipad, etc. Nuff complaining.

Went to use today and no joy.

OK no biggie brought home and found I needed to upgrade the app and then the NFZ database. 2nd try and battery, downloads OK, but stuck at 20%, about an hour now, again.
Sure do not want to call DJI with their reputation for non help.

Going to deinstall reinstall etc.

Any ideas? Afraid of bricking.

I bought this as a tool to use for my video business, my job. So far been a joke...and an embarrassment.

Reinstalled app, now it is still downloading firmware update, at 11%, for half hour so far ...

Boy is this turning out to be a bad buy. Been through the fun of Android issues, bought ipad, etc. Nuff complaining.

Went to use today and no joy.

OK no biggie brought home and found I needed to upgrade the app and then the NFZ database. 2nd try and battery, downloads OK, but stuck at 20%, about an hour now, again.
Sure do not want to call DJI with their reputation for non help.

Going to deinstall reinstall etc.

Any ideas? Afraid of bricking.

I bought this as a tool to use for my video business, my job. So far been a joke...and an embarrassment.

Have you tried DJI Assistant 2?

Literally just finished updates after 3 flight batteries, the arc on

The RC on external power and my ipad on low light at 31% battery. Tomorrow I will see if it works. No American drone manufacturer and Yuneek soon look that great so.....

Test flight today went as it should. Only one battery and low flight due to wind but all went well. Since I switched to the ipad I have had no app crashes. Not as bright as I hoped but I am willing to try in a professional setting.
Nice hardware really but the software makes me nervous.

Reactions: Masheen