DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated firmware

ablack

Reactions
I have the most current DJI GO4 app version 4.1.18 and it says Pano will be available with firmware version 01.04.0001 or higher. I’m on version 01.04.0000 and checked for an upgrade and nothing’s showing up. Did DJI make the new firmware available yet or have they pulled it.

Last edited:
As far as I know and have read here, it hasn't been released in the US yet. Can't speak of other parts of the World.

As far as I know and have read here, it hasn't been released in the US yet. Can't speak of other parts of the World.
Thanks for the reply. I thought I meant see something. I have to remember we are dealing with DJI and they are far from logical in their thinking and approach, especially when it comes to the customer experience. Does DJI a have a matrix of their firmware versions. I searched and couldn’t find anything.

Thanks for the reply. I thought I meant see something. I have to remember we are dealing with DJI and they are far from logical in their thinking and approach, especially when it comes to the customer experience. Does DJI a have a matrix of their firmware versions. I searched and couldn’t find anything.
will this help
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170919/Mavic_Pro_Release_Notes_en.pdf

or scroll to bottom of this page
Mavic Pro– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Just flew and I couldn't find the pano feature, but it did ask me to take a quiz before I flew...... :(

Has your firmware updated to the 1.4.1.0 it refers to?
To the best of my knowledge, that has yet to roll out.
I guess only then will it be functional.

Reactions: CJenk42
That's what I'm thinking. Still on 1.4.0.0. Dang teasers. Now I have to answer those quiz questions. Hope I only have to do it once.

You need to be on firmware 1.4.1.0. That was my problem yesterday. Its where you select your photo options. Right under your on screen camera or video trigger button. Touch the three squares, then go into your camera options for burst, single shot, HDR......etc. The last selection will be pano...... have fun. Fly safe and good luck.

Reactions: DatPilot
On android 4.1.18, in UK no test & no pano

@CJenk42 where did you find the option?
You need to be on firmware 1.4.1.0. That was my problem yesterday. Its where you select your photo options. Right under your on screen camera or video trigger button. Touch the three squares, then go into your camera options for burst, single shot, HDR......etc. The last selection will be pano...... have fun. Fly safe and good luck.

@Haloweenhamster. - I'm in the UK too. Mine's installing now.

Just fire everything up and let the app do the software/firmware version check on the app's homepage. It tells you there's a firmware update available. Click on that and it takes you to the download and install page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive