DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating.

Raynard Jones

Reactions
I just purchased the mav 2. I have a firmware update for remote controller, every time I start the update it says, update failed. Restart equipment and try again later. Network disconnected. Reconnect to continue downloading. I've tried a dozen times and still the same result. Please help. Any suggestions?

I just had the same issue, android phone, when trying to activate/upgrade my M2P. I ended up upgrading the drone 1st via assistant, powering it down, and then the controller would update via the Go 4 app. Strange but it seemed to work for me. GL

I did it on my PC (Windows 10) and the Dji Assistant 2 program, you download it from their site. You connect the done to the computer using the long USB cable and the software will prompt you to update the firmware.

One more question, when I plug my phone into the controller, my phone starts charging from the controller, is this normal?

I did it on my PC (Windows 10) and the Dji Assistant 2 program, you download it from their site. You connect the done to the computer using the long USB cable and the software will prompt you to update the firmware.

Everything is up and running, thank you.

Reactions: ottodawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980