DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Upgraded to a Mavic Air 2/2S from DIY drone, flying in Mallorca, Spain! Tell me what you think about the video!

Yaros

Reactions
The images are nice but I would be concerned about the flying height in the Air 2s video, what was it? And flying over a built up area in the Air 2 video. The latter may not be a concern in Spanish air space but the height of the Air 2s flight might be.

The images are nice but I would be concerned about the flying height in the Air 2s video, what was it? And flying over a built up area in the Air 2 video. The latter may not be a concern in Spanish air space but the height of the Air 2s flight might be.
Not sure about the Air 2S height, around 150 meters I suppose...
And about the air 2 flight, you apparently can't fly over a built-up area? I fly there literally every day and never had issues, also I am not 100% sure, but I think that here you can fly above hotels if you're higher than 40 meters, which I clearly was. Correct me if I'm wrong, as drone laws in the EU are changing all the time. I try not to fly over 100 meters anyway because the other day a big military plane flying below 150 meters, I went down with the drone fast but still it is weird.

I have to tell you, it may be the settings, but I felt there was more contrast and discernable sharpness with your Air2 and felt that I would like to see sharpening with the Air2s' clip. I'm sure they are at least comparable and the difference is what may or may not have been done or needed to be done in post. I've seen some Air2s footage and it was spectacular in terms of crispness and detail. The Air2 takes very formidable images.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum! Practice makes perfect!
Have your friend join the forum.

First; good stuff.
I would recommend smoother turns - it feels a bit jerky.
Next, I would recommend some variety with lower altitude takes.
I also think shorter clips keeps the viewer engaged as opposed to speeding it up in post.
Finally, cutting a variety to the music can give it a 'finished' feel.
I grabbed some stills to stand in as low altitude takes and created this from your footage:
Thoughts?

Reactions: Yaros
First; good stuff.
I would recommend smoother turns - it feels a bit jerky.
Next, I would recommend some variety with lower altitude takes.
I also think shorter clips keeps the viewer engaged as opposed to speeding it up in post.
Finally, cutting a variety to the music can give it a 'finished' feel.
I grabbed some stills to stand in as low altitude takes and created this from your footage:
Thoughts?
Great Video! Thanks for the tips!
I will try to make more variety of shots including lower altitude next time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent