DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

URLs broken in latest mail topic summary

caspian

Reactions
hi team, just letting you know that the links are broken in the latest topic summary e-mail.... they are all missing the "h" from the start of "https". same for the mail from sparkpilots.com.

We will tell @clackey and see what has happened .

Edit: Just checked mine and they work for me so I don't know .
Now I am using a Mac so if your on the app I really have no clue

Last edited:
mail client is Outlook 2010 on Win7. happened with both forums at the same time, not happening with other forum notifications so I don't think it's a security feature nerfing the address deliberately.

pic attached of the mouseover.

broken_url.png

Strange. I assume when you click the links they are broken as well? Are you subscribed to the daily email or any of our other sites? It is all the same code but just wondering if they are all like that.

yes, they're the same when copied. the only other site I have noticed it from is sparkpilots. I'll wait and see if it happens again in the next weekly summary.

hi clackey, sorry it took me a while to get back to you - christmas-is-coming work has been nuts.

very good call on your part - in iOS mail, the URLs are *not* broken. so it can't be the forum software, it's either my mail provider or my mail client.

my apologies for not thinking to check that earlier.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo