DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB C to lightning for Apple iPad

AdamBolonsky

Reactions
Because I can't use the supplied right-angle lightning cable to connect my Apple tablet to my Air 2S's RC (protective rubberized case on the iPad blocks the right angle), I assume the Air 2S's RC output port for phones, etc. is USB C?

Likely a dumb question but I want to make sure I'm buying the correct configuration (USB-C to Lightning) shown in this straight-angle male-female supplied by a good eBay deal (pic attached in addition to link below):

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 2.30.17 PM.png

Because I can't use the supplied right-angle lightning cable to connect my Apple tablet to my Air 2S's RC (protective rubberized case on the iPad blocks the right angle), I assume the Air 2S's RC output port for phones, etc. is USB C?

Likely a dumb question but I want to make sure I'm buying the correct configuration (USB-C to Lightning) shown in this straight-angle male-female supplied by a good eBay deal (pic attached in addition to link below):

View attachment 153941

I wouldn’t buy those from eBay. Many cables like that are for charging only which is what most people need them for so it’s very easy for sellers to lie and say they transmit data since only 1 in maybe 50 buyers will even try this and they can deal with the 1 in 100 buyers that will actually complain about it and still keep their rating up. Buy from a reputable source like straight from Apple or Micromart. Just think, Apple sells these for $30 each so how are they selling 3 for $9? They are fake.

Reactions: theDRONEranger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2