DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB c to twin lighting

Hooly

Reactions
Hi guys
can anyone tell me if there is or is it possible to have a usb C from the controller with a twin lighting plug on it ?
I want to use my iPhone on the controller but also use my iPad mini for my client to see what I’m seeing!
is this even possible?

If it works, which personally I doubt, the client would have access to control menus, would you want that?

Reactions: Joethedrone
Personally, I think if you did come across something like that it would only charge the devices. I wouldn't think it would split data.

Reactions: Hooly
If you use Litchi you can have your client use Litchi Vue on their phone/ipad and see everything you see.
I was going to suggest that. The second screen can be a little lagged, but if you can get it to work it will be good. Litchi Vue is a little "spotty" in performance but worth a try. I suuggest practicing getting it hooked up and working and not wait until you;re standing next to your client.

Reactions: Hooly and GFields
I was going to suggest that. The second screen can be a little lagged, but if you can get it to work it will be good. Litchi Vue is a little "spotty" in performance but worth a try. I suuggest practicing getting it hooked up and working and not wait until you;re standing next to your client.
good idea for sure IF I can get something worth using

good idea for sure IF I can get something worth using
Most of the latest mobile devices have enough processing speed to do ok

yes that’s all I can find is the auxiliary one is a power cable
Even drones that have two possible ports you can only use one port at a time.

Now the Mini 3 DJI RC has no possibility of using an external monitoring device. At least the Mini 3 is compatible with the RCN1, which is largely the reason I’ve kept my mini 2.

Hi guys
can anyone tell me if there is or is it possible to have a usb C from the controller with a twin lighting plug on it ?
I want to use my iPhone on the controller but also use my iPad mini for my client to see what I’m seeing!
is this even possible?
Just install AirPower Mirror on both your iPhone and your tablet, you don’t need cables.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom