DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use satellite view of flight log inside video picture in a picture

Sassy

Reactions
How can I take the satellite view showing the flight data and path from the flight list so that I can sync it with the actual video taken during the flight as a picture within the picture. I want to show the flight data and warning messages as they occurred during the flight. .
This particular flight was somewhat dramatic with "low battery, RTH" over a waterfall and dense forest.
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 9.15.43 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 9.15.43 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 9.15.43 AM.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 11
What device are you using? I'm not sure I entirely understand your question, however, I-Phones have a record screen option that allows you to video record everything on your screen during the flight. I've used this before to accomplish what it is I think you are sking.

What device are you using? I'm not sure I entirely understand your question, however, I-Phones have a record screen option that allows you to video record everything on your screen during the flight. I've used this before to accomplish what it is I think you are sking.
I think we are on the same page? if the iphone is recording all the flight information that I see on my iphone while I'm flying, i.e., speed, distance, warnings etc. Iphone 7 is my device. flying MA. Thank you for your reply. I'll also check at the local mac store.

I think we are on the same page? if the iphone is recording all the flight information that I see on my iphone while I'm flying, i.e., speed, distance, warnings etc. Iphone 7 is my device. flying MA. Thank you for your reply. I'll also check at the local mac store.
Perfect. If you swipe up on your home screen, you’ll see your options for like flashlight, WiFi, etc. you’ll see a symbol that is a large dot with a circle around it. This is the screen recording and will record exactly what you see on your screen (and audio).

If you don’t see that symbol I mentioned, you’ll need to turn it on...go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording

Reactions: MavicDelight
Yeah just do a screen recording session and put that as an overlay layer in your flight video.

Granted not as slick looking as the telemetry overlays posted in #2

Perfect. If you swipe up on your home screen, you’ll see your options for like flashlight, WiFi, etc. you’ll see a symbol that is a large dot with a circle around it. This is the screen recording and will record exactly what you see on your screen (and audio).

If you don’t see that symbol I mentioned, you’ll need to turn it on...go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording
You solved my problem. I can't tell you how much time I've spent on this. Had no idea that the Iphone had a screen recorder. Thank you very much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman