DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using a Drone to Spy on People!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot it with an air gun...
Problem settle....
Its quite cheap in your country, plus it dont violate any rules...

Sorry, but in my country it does violate laws, regardless of what kind of gun is used... at any rate, the initial post is more than two years old and has been covered innumerable times.

Net the drone so it's in one piece. Take the prop's off so it can't fly away and point the camera at a nice lake scene so the operator knows exactly where it is ...
If he's got the ***** to knock on your door to get it back, you can have a full and frank discussion about issues of Privacy and reporting him to the local authorities next time ... Or - you can set up a chair and zip-straps and really put him off for life!!! o_O
[No - just kidding about the chair ...]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can discharge a BB gun without any problems. I am pretty sure 10 pumps on the old Daisy 880 is gonna do some damage. Or even better keep a paintball gun handy.....frozen paintballs would take a drone down. I don't care who you are, if you are flying a drone in my back yard without my permission, I will do whatever I want to your done. if you want it back, you are gonna have to come knock on my door to get it....and that's when things would get interesting.
A paint ball gun, now that's the way to go!

Spying (a rather click bait title) is not what I would call it and would just make me curious as to what the operator was interested in!

18mgr32hltmorjpg.jpg

It happens so we will close this one .
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members