DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Care refresh, will skins be a problem?

Arnold

Reactions
I've decided to use my care refresh. Found out that there is a care refresh express where they will immediately ship a new drone after receiving the broken one without going through the damage assessment process. What I worry about is that I have applied a skin to the drone and if I send the drone back without removing the skins, will that be a problem? Has anyone had experience with that?

I've decided to use my care refresh. Found out that there is a care refresh express where they will immediately ship a new drone after receiving the broken one without going through the damage assessment process. What I worry about is that I have applied a skin to the drone and if I send the drone back without removing the skins, will that be a problem? Has anyone had experience with that?
I've read that most owner have been removing the skins prior to shipping back to DJI,

The problem could be that DJI will not transfer your skin to the replacement device.

The problem could be that DJI will not transfer your skin to the replacement device.
Oh I'm sure they wouldn't do that. I just worry that they might say they can't accept the broken device because it has a skin on it. And i worry that if I try to pull the skin off it might leave sticky residue all over.

Oh I'm sure they wouldn't do that. I just worry that they might say they can't accept the broken device because it has a skin on it. And i worry that if I try to pull the skin off it might leave sticky residue all over.
Don't worry. They'll service it for sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom