DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using RTH

Yeah I think your stick skills are adequate :p
Nicely flown.

if i lose Mavic for a moment I hit the RTH...Who am I kidding I use it 95% it's steady eddy and Never gets old.
Watching Mavic land in RTH and I Land Manually Very seldom
Thats it the 12X18 Piece of Plywood
DJI_0012.JPG

I have never used it YET flying in my neighborhood. I would rather be out in the open somewhere before giving it s try.
Once you are in the RTH mode, how does one get out of it and restore full stick control.

I have used it and still do when some one want to see the features. It's like a car. Some people like stick and some prefer auto. I have a 5 speed jeep and a tiptronic IS300. Sometimes I drive the IS, most of the time I putt around in the jeep. To each their own and have fun doing both.
*disclaimer: fully understand automated flight beforehand. It's a flying computer. It does not think. It does.

I have never used it YET flying in my neighborhood. I would rather be out in the open somewhere before giving it s try.
Once you are in the RTH mode, how does one get out of it and restore full stick control.
Easiest way is to simply hit the pause button. It will stop immediately and hover. Then you simply take control when ready.

No, I did not. And I even remember her saying at takeoff that the home point was recorded. After I located the drone on the map I brought it closer to me and then hit "RTH" again, and it took off in another direction. I was able to cancel and manually bring it home. Very bizarre.
Bear in mind recorded just means it recorded the data it had when it took off. I've seen GPS position be off as much as 50 yds before more sats kicked in. Look at the map display to make sure that the GPS position agrees with where you really are.

Reactions: Clinton1
Bear in mind recorded just means it recorded the data it had when it took off. I've seen GPS position be off as much as 50 yds before more sats kicked in. Look at the map display to make sure that the GPS position agrees with where you really are.
I thought that I checked the home point when it launched, but it's possible that I didn't confirm the home point with the map. At any rate, you are absolutely right, I always check the map to make sure the point is where I actually am standing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54