DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Utra compact Mavic Mini case

JeeHaa

Reactions
I have not found an ultra-compact case yet, but for now I am using this old Aliexpress Spark case (17x17x6,5 cm).
I just cut out the moulded inlay, and the Mini + RC with sticks now fit snugly! :)

mini_case.jpg

Mavic Mini: 140 × 82 × 57
RC: 145 x 77 x 35 (ca. 245g)

DJI Combo Case: 270x195x85

PgyTech case (245x175x75)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000344980146.htm

Sunnylife Case (200x175x74) - Just Mini + RC (with sticks removed)
US $10.99 |Large Capacity Carrying Case Storage Bag Travel Professional Durable Protective Bag for DJI Mavic Mini Drone on AliExpress

Last edited:
Can you post the PIC without MM inside, is the bird laying on the props or there is a cut out for props at the bottom like in original DJI fly more case where AC is held by the fuselage and props are in the air not touching anying? When you put folded AC on the table it kinda sits on the props...

Reactions: scooot
Can you post the PIC without MM inside, is the bird laying on the props or there is a cut out for props at the bottom like in original DJI fly more case where AC is held by the fuselage and props are in the air not touching anying? When you put folded AC on the table it kinda sits on the props...
There is no inlay any more, so it is resting on the props at one end for sure (I pasted a small piece of foam on the bottom in between).
I would definitely not put it in heavy Luggage like this, but in a small backpack for a daytrip or a walk it should be fine. :)

Last edited:
I've been looking out for a drone only case to go in a rucksack, with a separate controller case, which gives maximum flexibility. There are a few compact cases appearing on amazon now

Honbobo Mini Carrying Case Travel Bag for DJI Mavic Mini Drone Remote Controller (for drone body) Honbobo Mini Carrying Case Travel Bag for DJI Mavic Mini Drone Remote Controller (for drone body): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I like this idea.
When I had my original Mavic I used this type of case for portability but I had a hard shell case that I removed the cut out foam from and 2 drone sized cases ( 1 for drone and 1 for accessories) 1 controller case and 2 battery cases all fitted in neat and tidy keeping everything safe together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan