DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

V02.06.06.00 firmware update

cvanhoose

Reactions
Fingers crossed. Hoping the overheat issue is resolved. Line 3 states “Optimized temperature control logic to improve the CS performance in high-temperature environments”.
Finally an update app for the addition of POi for the Inspire2 as well.
IMG_3065.JPG

What about off line maps ??

I downloaded it and it's still the one where you can only download a small box around an area. Wish we could download states again. That was nice.

I downloaded it and it's still the one where you can only download a small box around an area. Wish we could download states again. That was nice.

You can open the map full screen, zoom out to download your area. It will then be saved for later use.

You can open the map full screen, zoom out to download your area. It will then be saved for later use.
When I try that the box just gets smaller as the area shown gets larger. The area covered is effectively staying the same size. Is there a way to make it not do that that I am unaware of?

When I try that the box just gets smaller as the area shown gets larger. The area covered is effectively staying the same size. Is there a way to make it not do that that I am unaware of?

Sounds like you may be switching to the compass. If you click on the map and not the icon, your map will become full screen.

Just found that the offline maps are back! You can now download your region again.

Update.
All went smooth.
Offline maps available
I live in Australia I can’t work out what region I’m in. I just download 1-9 maps so far. Anybody work out how to select the region?
OTG works on Spark again.
I’ll going for a big fly tomorrow to give it a real good test.

Reactions: cvanhoose
I tried this update and was getting a 800 error as attached and then now I am at the DJI logo and wont do anything else. Is there a way to ADB the update or a way to recover from this. This CS is new and dont have any flight time yet.

I just downloaded this V02.06.06.00 update for my CrystalSky CS785U (I have a Phantom 4 Pro) and it won't recognize that an SD card is present in the drone. When I go back to the previous firmware (V02.06.03.00), it recognizes the SD card again. Is this update somehow specific to the Mavic, and incompatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, or is anyone experiencing this problem with the Mavic? The CrystalSky download page is still showing V02.06.03.00 as the current firmware download.

I just downloaded this V02.06.06.00 update for my CrystalSky CS785U (I have a Phantom 4 Pro) and it won't recognize that an SD card is present in the drone. When I go back to the previous firmware (V02.06.03.00), it recognizes the SD card again. Is this update somehow specific to the Mavic, and incompatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, or is anyone experiencing this problem with the Mavic? The CrystalSky download page is still showing V02.06.03.00 as the current firmware download.

This update is not for the aircraft. It is for the crystalSky. It does not affect your aircraft. I updated over Wi-Fi with no issues.

Thanks, I realize that. However, this CrystalSky update appears to have introduced an inconsistency between the CrystalSky firmware and the current Phantom 4 Pro firmware that prevents the CrystalSky from communicating with the P4P SD card. I was just curious if it did the same with the Mavic. Based on your reply, it appears not. I've notified DJI and they are investigating.

Thanks, I realize that. However, this CrystalSky update appears to have introduced an inconsistency between the CrystalSky firmware and the current Phantom 4 Pro firmware that prevents the CrystalSky from communicating with the P4P SD card. I was just curious if it did the same with the Mavic. Based on your reply, it appears not. I've notified DJI and they are investigating.
Hello BCott, did you try reformatting the SD Card in the P4?

Last edited:
Yes, I've done that several times, both via computer and using the previous firmware version, but the SD card (I've tried a couple of different cards) still isn't recognized with the new firmware update. I can't format the card with the new firmware update because DJIGO 4 doesn't recognize that a card is present (when I try to format, it says it can't because there's no SD card to format). DJI said to run under the previous version while they investigate.

Yes, I've done that several times, both via computer and using the previous firmware version, but the SD card (I've tried a couple of different cards) still isn't recognized with the new firmware update. I can't format the card with the new firmware update because DJIGO 4 doesn't recognize that a card is present (when I try to format, it says it can't because there's no SD card to format). DJI said to run under the previous version while they investigate.
What firmware are you running on your P4P? V02.00.0700? Have you tried a CS Reset as well?

My Phantom 4 Pro's firmware is 01.05.0600 (says it's the latest firmware version). I have not tried a CS reset.
Copy that... Your Phantom 4 Pro firmware is good. I would recommend trying the CS reset. It will not remove the V02.06.06.00 update but it will remove some other files that might be causing a conflict with the latest update. If you have a SD card in your CS be sure to select the box that will include reformatting that SD card as well. After that click on the Go4 app an it will make you log back into DJI. Next try formatting the SD card on your bird and see if that works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute