DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

V02.06.06.00 firmware update

Just curious how do you downgrade the Crystalsky firmware? Is there an option under settings? Settings is where I go to check for updates like the one just published. Under firmware I only see the option to BK for updates.

Thanks
Paul C

Just curious how do you downgrade the Crystalsky firmware? Is there an option under settings? Settings is where I go to check for updates like the one just published. Under firmware I only see the option to BK for updates.

Thanks
Paul C
Hello Paul, I saw a recent post on a DJI forum that said that downgrading the firmware on the CS is not available.

thanks, thats what I thought, I guess I misread the other post in this thread where the person was having trouble with a Micro SC card being seen by the CS after the update, and he down graded the firmware on the CS.

I have upgraded my firmware to the new version, and tried the CS with both Mavic and P4 Pro, all seemed OK, but they were shorter flights. Still did see a small amount of image breakup, but not as bad as before. Used 2.4 on the P4.

Paul Caldwell

has anyone ever had a soft brick with one of these? I am at a DJI logo but stays there after the update.

I know with android phones there are sometimes ways to reload the OS with an ADB command.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11