DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Happy Sunday friends :)

Have you ever wondered how expensive (or how cheap 😀) it is to travel Turkey with your van or motorhome ?
New video is live (including some cheeky drone shots at Lake Salda and the Datca Peninsula) !

Reactions: Dale D
Just curious, what was the concern with the dogs, fights, attempts to mate, or disease or something else?
The cafe food seems remarkable cheap.
I don't normally go for these travel blogs but of your's that I have seen I have found them enjoyable/interesting.
Somewhere in Turkey are the Pamukkale pools, I am not sure if that is the name of the place or the pools so the word may not be correct, have you visited it/them or do you intend to?
Loved the solar cells idea.
I am deaf so skim your subtitles, sorry if I missed any that were relevant to the above queries.
Incidentally doyou by any chance have translation apps on your phones?

Reactions: iamchrisborg
Just curious, what was the concern with the dogs, fights, attempts to mate, or disease or something else?
The cafe food seems remarkable cheap.
I don't normally go for these travel blogs but of your's that I have seen I have found them enjoyable/interesting.
Somewhere in Turkey are the Pamukkale pools, I am not sure if that is the name of the place or the pools so the word may not be correct, have you visited it/them or do you intend to?
Loved the solar cells idea.
I am deaf so skim your subtitles, sorry if I missed any that were relevant to the above queries.
Incidentally doyou by any chance have translation apps on your phones?

Hey there so glad you enjoy them :) we actually went to Pamukkale and Lake Salda in the previous video so that is from last Sunday - do check it out as they were both equally amazing !!

Yeah we mainly watch out because when they are in packs they might attack another dog, so we keep an eye out although we always have her on the lead. We use google translate mostly in Turkey and so do the locals (well most of them at least haha). Glad to see that you are managing ok as I know the Youtube subtitles are not always 100% but they are quite good ey and getting better and better !

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Happy Sunday friends :)

Have you ever wondered how expensive (or how cheap 😀) it is to travel Turkey with your van or motorhome ?
New video is live (including some cheeky drone shots at Lake Salda and the Datca Peninsula) !

Always enjoyable. You guys are having the experience of a lifetime! Your electronics are fantastic.
Dale
Miami

Reactions: iamchrisborg
Always enjoyable. You guys are having the experience of a lifetime! Your electronics are fantastic.
Dale
Miami
Thanks for watching and glad you like them :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest