DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vermont

Mavic Maveric

Reactions
Hi there,

My wife and I are going on a trip tomorrow, returning in a week. The minute we get back I will order a Mavic 2 Pro. I have had two drones prior to this but both were lost in the trees within days...lol. Very uncontrollable and could not be more than 100' from controller. They were cheapies for around $50.00 each. I am ready now for a serious drone. But, it's more than just a toy for me, it'll be to expand my photography range in combination with my Canon 6D.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks!

Hi there,

My wife and I are going on a trip tomorrow, returning in a week. The minute we get back I will order a Mavic 2 Pro. I have had two drones prior to this but both were lost in the trees within days...lol. Very uncontrollable and could not be more than 100' from controller. They were cheapies for around $50.00 each. I am ready now for a serious drone. But, it's more than just a toy for me, it'll be to expand my photography range in combination with my Canon 6D.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks Aerial-Pixel. Great handle.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum, you will find the Mavic Pro very different from the $50 variety. if you are going to be doing commercial photography, don't forget you need to get your part 107 prior to selling/bartering any images.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada