DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editing help

andydownunder

Reactions
Hello all. I am relatively new to the group and drone videography. I love my Mavic Pro and have probably 6 hours flying under my belt. I am really struggling with post video editing. I use an iPad Pro (most current) and have LumaFusion as my editing app. I don’t understand how to go about post production, colour grading, finding royalty free music, fading it and all the other techniques required to make a good finished product. I really would like to find a tutor or a group of like minded who can offer some guidance and instruction. I have posted ads seeking to hire a tutor and it seems there is no one! (At least in my geographical area) I know there are heaps of online tutorials but it is not the same as sitting down with someone who knows what they are doing. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do any of you live in Perth Western Australia? If so, maybe we can form a group and organise sessions and get together? Maybe find someone who can teach us? I just want to make some decent videos! [emoji31]

You can hire tutors online for not too much money. Try any of these:
Online Video editing tutors | TeacherOn
video editing online tutors
or dozens of others...

or locally:
Private Video Editing Tutors[emoji768] - Learn from Experts | Tuteria NG

Lynda.com offers online courses in video editing with many types of program applications.
YouTube is also full of free video editing tutorials, if you search around a bit.

Thanks Lisadoc. I have posted in Airtasker and had some responses. All were for online tutorial services. I have also viewed heaps of good YouTube videos and LumaFusion’s tutorials. However, I may be old school but prefer to have someone sit down and teach me. If I can’t find a local tutor may have to give remote a try. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post!

I can remote tutor. motion graphics designer for 5 years. feel free to message if you have any questions, or have a look at some of my previous posts to see if it suits you. I can set up a 1on1 broadcast on twitch or something similar

Reactions: andydownunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb