Video issue on recording

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by sabhai miagi, Oct 12, 2017.

1. sabhai miagi

sabhai miagi Member

Hi,
    So recently I have come across a new issue and I am not sure why it has started happening or how to resolve it.
    Your help is much appreciated.

In the following example at the 10sec you will notice a jitter in the video. This happens randomly across the entire video and I'm struggling to get a clean video.
    I shot using 4k at d-log.

Thanks

2. lisadoc

lisadoc Well-Known Member

Is it in your original file pulled straight from the card? If so, it looks like a write error. Try a different microSD card and see if you get the same thing. You might also want to format your older card, record something again, and see if it continues. Or check the card for errors.

Right-click on your microSD card drive and select Properties. Select the Tools tab and click the Check now... button in the Error-checking section. Make sure to have both "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" checked.

3. sabhai miagi

sabhai miagi Member

Hi, Yes it is on the original card and like on this video it's on the file on the phone as well. I will try the format and another sd card and see if it continues, thank you for your suggestion.

4. gnirtS

gnirtS Well-Known Member

Im hearing audio on that - are you looking at the cached video stored on your mobile device or is this the proper HD video stored on the drones HD card?

As above though, it looks like an SD card write error to me. I'd try a different card (and make sure its Class 10).