DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video lagging not an easy fix it seems

The orignal file he posted on Google Drive is 4k and plays perfectly fine. His PC is just not up to the task.

That's interesting. The player that opens when I click on the link shows a maximum of 1080p.

I downloaded the file and it is in fact 4K. (It plays smoothly on my system). As I suggest in my post #14 above. The OP is most likely seeing 4K from the web without lag because the resolution has been reduced.

I tend to agree.. His PC probably isn't up to the task.

I too downloaded VLC player to watch movies in good qualities but it seems that it too got some issues. After every 15-20 seconds, the video lags and it makes me irritated.
I looked in the settings of VLC player or the better term would be the preference. Below that page, it was written show settings with two options: 1: simple and 2: All.
  • Select the All option and then search for Output modules under the video, click on it
  • Besides that, a page will open with written video output module---Default
  • Click on default and opt all the options one after the another to see which one is causing the lag issue
As my VLC video lagging issue is solved with this step hope it works for you as well.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Never have had any lag issue even with h.265 from my Mav 2 pro
I have a Threadripper 16 core cpu and a 2080ti , May be your system that bottlenecks !

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun