DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video on mavic air has black line moving from one side to the other

Reactions
I just got the Mavic Air, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff so I know I've done something wrong. My videos have a black line that goes from left to right across the screen constantly. A bit like what you would see on a VCR when it got old. I've been shooting in 1080p 60fps and 30fps. And 720p 60 and 30fps. Its slightly batter in 720p bit stile noticeable. Any suggestions? Im using a san disk ultra 32gb uh 1 card. Could this be the issue?

Does it look like this?

Reactions: Baggins
I couldn't upload on here for some reason so posted it on vimeo.

For some reason it looks slightly better now it's uploaded on there. But if you look on the right of the picture just after the drone has gone over the tree it appears. It's like it's constantly correcting the picture for some reason.

This looks like cache video from the phone which is subject to transmission interference, not clean footage from the SD card.

Done a quick bit of research and worked out what you mean. Will upload to a laptop from the SD card and I'm sure the result will be clean crisp footage. Thanks!

In general picture and video quality on the SD card will be much better than what is transmitted back to your phone. Cache files are especially low quality. At least if Mavic Air is similar to the Mavic Pro.

I just got the Mavic Air, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff so I know I've done something wrong. My videos have a black line that goes from left to right across the screen constantly. A bit like what you would see on a VCR when it got old. I've been shooting in 1080p 60fps and 30fps. And 720p 60 and 30fps. Its slightly batter in 720p bit stile noticeable. Any suggestions? Im using a san disk ultra 32gb uh 1 card. Could this be the issue?
Sounds like prop flicker. If the sun is overhead you can get it from shadows at the props move

It's the cashed video, the actual video doesn't have black lines ( same thing sca red me but turns out it's just because of super low quality video of like 50mb where's actual video size 1gb+ )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki