DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video on using Google Earth Pro to visually create Litchi missions

johngilkey

Reactions
I have uploaded a video to YouTube outlining how you can use Google Earth Pro and Litchi to visually create an automated mission. This is my first "How To" video so I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Here is the YouTube link:

Oops, I just shared it as well under Control Apps!

I have uploaded a video to YouTube outlining how you can use Google Earth Pro and Litchi to visually create an automated mission. This is my first "How To" video so I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Here is the YouTube link:
Very Well Done! Straight to the point and excellently explained! Gonna have to Try!

This is something I just started looking for. How timely you are! As a former computer software trainer/support tech, I found this really well done. It’s a lot of great information! Whew! Purely in the spirit of constructive criticism, your presentation of the software components involved a LOT of necessary settings and actions. I would suggest reworking this to get closer screen shots and move through it perhaps a bit slower. Keep in mind users new to this whole idea will be listening and frantically trying to emulate your moves. They will undoubtedly be stopping and starting the tutorial as they attempt to recreate the setup.
The setup of the components is possibly worthy of a separate tutorial with the virtual flight portion as the sequel.
I have read that the Litchi Virtual Flight software is only Windows compatible. I am all IOS. A compatibility discussion would be a great time saver as part of your Setup Tutorial.
Again, great topic and you have an excellent voice to listen to. Clear, concise, calm. Please continue to contribute. I will definitely subscribe. ?

That was very well paced with relevant information. Great to see your results as well. Thanks for taking the time to create this.

That was great. I'm planning to develop missions for many of the sequences I've been trying to shoot when the weather warms up, and this was a terrific intro. Thanks!

Very well done! I guess you can also import GE kml's into DJI's Waypoint 2.0 but I'm not sure if it is as slick as what you presented. I think I need to bite the bullet and get Litchi! Again, great job of presenting information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929