DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video recording is CHOPPY during playback

Renoneal38

Reactions
Looking for some video settings advice on my Mavic 2 Pro. I have recorded a couple of hyper lapses as well as some video under the cinematic setting and when i got it on my Mac it was very choppy. What gives here??? Thanks!

I don't think so. I have been able to watch other peoples videos fine. Maybe I will try my wife MacBook. Thanks!

It was on H.264 i just figured out as I was looking at my settings. Should it have been on H.265?

It was on H.264 i just figured out as I was looking at my settings. Should it have been on H.265?
Well, one isn’t “correct” over the other or anything. h.265 is a more robust and higher quality codec that people can have playback issues with sometimes. But if you’re having issues with h.264 then I’d definitely figure out the issue with that first before anything.

Did you record the clip in .mov or MP4? I know the Mavics default is MP4 but for a mac I would go in and change it to MOV as this is more geared towards Mac . Also try to load a clip into iMovie or Final Cut Pro and see if it’s still stuttering

Reactions: Renoneal38
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid